Haga clic en el enlace de arriba para obtener más información sobre la fiesta de fin de verano patrocinada por Central Missouri Community Action.
Click on the above link for more information about the End of Summer Block Party being sponsored by Central Missouri Community Action.
Click on the above link to see the sports physical schedule at the Moniteau County Health Center for this summer. Students must have a sports physical on file with the school in order to participate in any sporting event or practice.
The first day of school is Monday, August 22. High School classes will start at 7:45am.
High School picture day will be Friday, August 26. This picture will be taken using Green Screen technology. Please note that if your child wears green, they may appear to blend in with the background on unedited proofs. This will be fixed in color editing.
Inter-State Studio will be moving to online orders only. Online ordering will provide the following:
· Reduces the number of calls to the school with questions about Picture Day
· Removes faculty handling of order forms and cash and/or check payments
· Adds an extra layer of security to our online store ensuring that a customer is verified and allowed to purchase for a particular student
· If payment timing is an issue, it gives parents the opportunity to purchase at a more convenient time
· Unlike other companies, we will NEVER sell or share parent information with anyone
· Convenient Online Payment options including: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Online Check
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Football T-shirts are now available for order. There will two order dates. The first order money and forms will be due by August 4, to Coach Womack at the High School. The second order money and forms need to be returned to your school office by August 29. Pick up for the first order will be either at Grace Designs, or at Media Night on August 13. Click on the above link for the order form and more information.
Mr. Baepler, Mrs. Banderman and Mrs. Barr will be providing workshops for the ACT. Mrs. Barr will cover the English and Reading portions. Mrs. Banderman will instruct the math section, and Mr. Baepler will cover the science reasoning part. For this to be effective, students should ideally attend all session for either the English/Reading or the Math/Science reasoning workshops and then take the ACT test. Instruction, practice and simulated testing will be provided. Click on the above link for workshop dates and more information.
Click on the above link to see the dates that the ACT test will be given at the California High School.
Click on the above headline for more information of how you can give without spending more money. Casey's Reward participants will be eligible for excellent, money-saving specials on all kinds of products from Casey's as well.