California R-1 High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Transcript Request Forms

If you are a current, or former, student & you need your high school transcript sent to a college/university, you must complete this form to request it.
If you are a former student requesting a copy for your own records, you must pick up the transcript from the school and provide photo ID.